There is still time to have the best summer ever!
Make this a Mommy & Me summer of memories and fun!
Bundle the Summer Survival ebook and Summer Printables pack and get both for one special price!
Having the kids at home for the summer is a big change for everyone. Schedules shift, priorities change, and boredom sets in quick. You want to enjoy having your kids home and help them enjoy their break but it is difficult to manage a household and provide constant "entertainment". You CAN have an amazing summer without stressing yourself or your kids.
Summer Survival for moms ebook covers the three areas that stress mom most over the summer and provides tips and tools to manage each one:
1- Manage a household while the kids are home for the summer
~ Summer Survival Tips for Moms
~ 5 Things you must have for a stress-free summer
~ How to shop and run errands without taking kids to the store
2- Keep the kids busy with constructive activities
~ 30 “Old-school” outdoor games for kids,
~ Preventing the summer slide with reading
3- Have a summer full of fun, family memories
~ 10 Ways to build bonding into everyday tasks
~ When stress makes you a bad parent and what to do about it
~ Summer Bucket list for families
You get 45 pages full of tips, tricks, and plans to survive the summer with your sanity and enjoy having your kids at home!
PLUS, you get the Summer Printables Pack!
12 pages of printables that help you set expectations and plan summer fun!
- Summer Bucket List for Families (plus a second blank page to add your own fun traditions!)
- Summer Electronics Rules-no need to fight about screen time! Use this checklist to make it clear when electronics can be used (2 pages- one with suggested rules already added and a second page to add your own rules)
- Summer Reading Log- avoid the summer slide by keeping track of summer reading
- "Old-School" Outdoor Games for kids- Print this list of 30 backyard games and hang it on the fridge to get the kids outside and to pass on traditions like tag and red rover!
- 10 ways to build bonding into everyday tasks- find little ways to bond with your kids without carving out extra time in your busy day
You also get a printable list of 75 indoor activities for when it's raining or just too hot to play outside
That's over 57 pages covering everything you need to have a perfect summer making happy memories with your kids!
You only get 18 summers in their way-too-short childhoods! Get your bundle now before another summer flies by...
*Please note these are electronics products. You will receive an email with a file to download and print. No physical product will be shipped.
What if I'm not happy? We aim to make moms happy! If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 24 hours for a full refund.